Anritsu Distributed Modular 1-Port Vector Network Analyser ME7868A
See full specification tab below or
2-port USB VNA systems deliver phase synchronised measurements over 100 meters
- 2-port VNA with frequency options from 1 MHz to 8 GHz / 20 GHz / 43.5 GHz
- Extend remote ports 100+ meters apart with PhaseLync synchronization
- Small and lightweight ports enable direct connection to DUT eliminating long cable runs
- Guaranteed performance to 43.5 GHz with Extended-K™ ports
- PC control takes advantage of external computer processing power and functionality
- No on-board data storage makes use in secure applications more convenient
- Common ShockLine control software delivers powerful debug and test capabilities
The ShockLine™ ME7868A system is the first distributed, fully reversing 2-port VNA solution that provides guaranteed performance from 1 MHz to 43.5 GHz by utilizing Anritsu’s Extended-K™ components. Powered by the revolutionary PhaseLync™ technology, it enables engineers to synchronise two portable ShockLine MS46131A VNAs and connect them directly to a DUT to conduct vector transmission measurements over distances of 100 meters or more. Whether in a manufacturing, engineering, or education environment, this solution simplifies long-distance S-parameter measurements and VNA test system integration by removing the need to utilise conventional benchtop VNAs with long cable runs, which eliminates insertion loss, improves measurement stability, and lowers setup costs.
The ShockLine ME7868A offers a configurable VNA setup to maximise hardware utilisation. Easily set VNA port count (single 1-port, dual 1-ports, or single 2-ports) from session-by-session to ensure maximum flexibility. With low-pass time domain with time gating option, users have access to a TDR-like display with more resolution than bandpass time domain for characterising discontinuities. Because there is no onboard data storage, this eliminates the need to purge data for secure applications.