Anritsu Power Master MA24507A/MA24510A
See full specification tab below or
Frequency Selectable mmWave Power Analyser
- Low power capability to measure signals as low as –90 dBm
- Excellent for over-the-air testing, especially with mmWave signals that have high propagation loss
- User settings to control measurement speeds and noise floor
- Channel Monitor mode in PowerXpert for monitoring up to six frequency channels at once
- Power Hunter mode in PowerXpert for searching up to six signals within a frequency range
- Mounting holes for direct mounting to connect probes for over-the-air or on-wafer testing
The Power Master is an ultra-portable, USB-based mmWave power analyser that provides simple, numeric and frequency selective average power RF measurements. The Power Master features two frequency coverage options between 9 kHz to 70 GHz and 9 kHz to 110 GHz. The Power Master provides very broadband power range coverage with a floor as low as -90 dBm.
Many customers are challenged with finding an affordable power sensor that provides broadband frequency and power level coverage as well as a small foot print. The Power Master was created to minimise cost to the customer by removing expensive and unwarranted features that can drive the price of a standard mmWave sensor. The design of the Power Master was to mitigate long measurement times that can be experienced with other mmWave sensor products that are based on thermal components. The Power uses a receiver-based architecture that can not only reduce measurement time, but also allows for frequency-selectivity which provides a more accurate power measurement in the desired frequency band. For foot print, the Power Master is nearly the size of a smart phone, freeing up workbench space.
The Power Master is an all-purpose and robust mmWave power sensor that can used for stand-alone measurements or in a system for calibrating Vector Network Analysers.