Anritsu ShockLine Economy VNA MS46322B
See full specification tab below or
Low-cost Series of 2U High, 2-port Economy Vector Network Analysers
- Guaranteed performance to 43.5 GHz with Extended K™ ports
- Ideal for testing RF and microwave devices, mmWave antennas, and other passive 5G components
- Fast sweep speed and wide dynamic range minimize test times and maximize throughput
- Excellent corrected directivity allows for less measurement uncertainty
- Time domain with time gating option grants easier and faster fault identification
- Industry-standard LAN interface for remote control is more robust than USB and faster than GPIB
- Standard removable hard drive provides additional security for military and government research users
- A common GUI and SCPI interface within the ShockLine family
- USB ports allow for easy connection to user-provided monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Small 2U package makes for efficient use of rack space
- Universal Fixture Extraction (UFX) software option provides advanced de-embedding tools for test fixture extraction
The ShockLine™ MS46322B series are economy vector network analyzers (VNAs) with frequency ranges from 1 MHz to 8/20/43.5 GHz. The series is based on Anritsu’s patented shockline VNA-on-chip technology, which simplifies the internal VNA architecture at high frequencies, reduces instrument cost, and enhances accuracy and measurement repeatability.
The ShockLine MS46322B series are all 2-port VNAs packaged in a self-contained, compact, and rugged 2U chassis that includes the power supply and computer. The entire series has 130 microseconds per point sweep speed and better than 100 dB dynamic range to 43.5 GHz, making it suitable for testing devices like millimeter-wave (mmWave) antennas and other passive 5G components in engineering, manufacturing, and cost-sensitive education applications.
ShockLine MS46322B VNAs integrate easily into rack-mount test systems due to their small size and remote programmability. They support SCPI command programming and software drivers for the most common programming environments. The whole family uses industry-standard LAN communications for remote control. ShockLine MS46322B VNAs provide a powerful graphical user interface (GUI) for manual testing of devices. The full-featured user interface is enabled by attaching a (user-supplied) touchscreen monitor, keyboard, and mouse.