Anritsu ShockLine 2-Port and 4-Port Performance VNA MS46524B
See full specification tab below or
High-performance, 3U High, 2-port and 4-port VNA available in a 50kHz to 43.5GHz Frequency Range
- Specified performance to 43.5 GHz with Extended K™ ports
- Simple signal integrity testing of passive multiport and differential devices
- Advanced time domain option provides tools for signal integrity analysis
- Wide dynamic range enables measurement of very low reflection artifacts
- Excellent corrected directivity minimises measurement uncertainty
- SmartCal™ auto calibration unit reduces calibration and setup time
- Time domain with time gating option enables TDR-like measurements
- Modern LAN interface for remote control is faster than GPIB
- A common GUI and SCPI interface within the ShockLine family
- The compact 3U high chassis allows for the efficient use of rack space
- Bias tee option simplifies test setups where the DUT needs DC biasing
- Universal Fixture Extraction (UFX) software option provides advanced de-embedding tools for test fixture extraction
The ShockLine™ MS46524B series are 4-port performance vector network analyzers (VNAs). Delivering an unprecedented level of value and performance in a multiport VNA, this series lowers the cost-of-test and speeds time-to-market in numerous test applications up to 43.5 GHz. These include: characterising and manufacturing multiport mobile network devices and equipment for 28 GHz and 39 GHz 5G applications; differential cables; high-speed data interconnects; and system integration components.
The ShockLine MS46524B series, configured with Options 10, 20, or 43, brings RF to microwave frequency capabilities to this family. These frequency options, combined with powerful shockline software, provide a cost-effective solution for the most challenging, passive device testing.
For applications requiring time domain analysis, Options 2 and 22 are available. Option 2 enables the ShockLine MS46524B to provide differential and mixed-mode real-time bandpass and lowpass time domain functionality. Lowpass time domain enables a TDR-like display with capability of showing real impedance over distance or time. Option 22 equips the ShockLine MS46524B with file-based signal integrity (SI) tools for debugging multiport SI issues and validating circuit models.
The 8.5 GHz MS46524B VNA model has an additional bias tee option available, option 61, which allows the user to provide DC power for biasing devices while testing.
The ShockLine MS46524B series comes in a 3U high chassis and uses the same GUI, software, command syntax, drivers, and programming environments as the rest of the ShockLine family.