Anritsu ShockLine Modular 1-Port Vector Network Analyser MS46131A
See full specification tab below or
- 1-port VNA with frequency options from 1 MHz to 8 GHz / 20 GHz / 43.5 GHz
- Guaranteed performance to 43.5 GHz with Extended-KTM ports
- PC control takes advantage of external computer processing power and functionality
- Small and lightweight package enables direct connection to the DUT
- No on-board data storage eliminates the need for data purging in secure applications
- All ShockLine VNAs share common software supporting GUI and program compatibility
- Time domain with time gating option enables easier and faster fault identification
The ShockLineTM MS46131A series consists of three modular, PC-controlled 1-port vector network analyzers (VNAs) with frequency ranges from 1 MHz to 8/20/43.5 GHz. Anritsu’s patented nonlinear transmission line (NLTL) technology VNA-on-chip technology simplifies the internal VNA architecture, reducing the size and cost of the instrument while enhancing accuracy and measurement repeatability. The ShockLine MS46131A series is small and portable enough to bring the VNA port to the device under test (DUT), improving measurement stability and simplifying test configuration by eliminating test port cables.
The ShockLine MS46131A series is ideally suited for 1-port RF and microwave applications in engineering, manufacturing, and education. All three VNA models have fast sweep speed and excellent corrected directivity making them suitable for a variety of 1-port device test applications including measuring passive 5G mmWave components.
Two independent ShockLine MS46131A VNAs can be controlled from an external user-supplied PC via USB. The series does not have any on-board memory, which simplifies their use in secure applications.
The combination of portability, performance make the ShockLine MS46131A VNA series ideal for modular passive device test applications.